Skin files for MediaPortal StreamedMP skin

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using MediaPortal (http://www.team-mediaportal.com/)
chriszero

Re: Skin files for MediaPortal StreamedMP skin

Post by chriszero » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:04 pm

mod77 wrote:Got it working with MediaPortal 1.3.0 ALPHA & Streamedmp v1.8.1.3172!
Still an empty Recordings screen with MP 1.3.0 ALPHA

mod77

Post by mod77 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:59 pm

chriszero wrote:
mod77 wrote:Got it working with MediaPortal 1.3.0 ALPHA & Streamedmp v1.8.1.3172!
Please try the following:
From the DefaultWide Skin Directory copy the 4TR_RecordedTv2.xml to the StreamedMP skin Directory and rename it go ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml.
Then Check in MP if recordings will be listed with wrong formattings. If so, go back to the basicHome (don't close MP!!!).
Then replace the ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml with the ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml provided of my package. Go in the recording screen and have look if the recordings now will be listed.

alexsim2004

Post by alexsim2004 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 am

mod77 wrote:
chriszero wrote:
Please try the following:
From the DefaultWide Skin Directory copy the 4TR_RecordedTv2.xml to the StreamedMP skin Directory and rename it go ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml.
Then Check in MP if recordings will be listed with wrong formattings. If so, go back to the basicHome (don't close MP!!!).
Then replace the ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml with the ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml provided of my package. Go in the recording screen and have look if the recordings now will be listed.
I am running MP 1.2.3 Stable + StreamedMP + Argus TV and I also get the blank recorded TV section as well. I have tried your fix and I can get the list to appear with the DefaultWide xml file, but the positions are out. After copying the new file it goes back to a blank recordings screen again.

andrewNZ

Post by andrewNZ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 am

Sorry, I don't have access to my PC atm.

In the StreamedMP skin folder, is there a file called "4TR_RecordedTv2.xml" you could try renaming that one.
You can fix it, or you can fix it until it's broken. I usually choose the latter.

Server: WHS 2011. Hauppauge HVR 2200. Avermedia A835. ArgusTV Server. EPG Collector.
Clients: Win7 64bit. MediaPortal. ArgusTV Client. StreamedMP.

alexsim2004

Post by alexsim2004 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 am

andrewNZ wrote:Sorry, I don't have access to my PC atm.

In the StreamedMP skin folder, is there a file called "4TR_RecordedTv2.xml" you could try renaming that one.
I tried renaming that one but still a blank recordings screen I'm afraid.

andrewNZ

Post by andrewNZ » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 pm

I have read that for the Avalon screen you need to update the contents of some XML files too. I'll have a look and see if I can find any reference in them that needs changing.

I didn't have this problem. But I think I'm still on the previous version of StreamedMP.

Edit 1
OK. The file "ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml" has a reference to a 4tr file at the bottom. Change that reference to "common.facade.recordingsArgus.xml" (should be the same as the file in the same folder), hopefully that will solve this. I'll assume this needs doing regardless and update the download soon.

Edit 2
It appears to work.

I've uploaded a new version of the MP1.2.3 files. Also added the "ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml" file as a separate download.
If someone can confirm this file works with MP1.3.0A, I'll update that download to include the file too.
You can fix it, or you can fix it until it's broken. I usually choose the latter.

Server: WHS 2011. Hauppauge HVR 2200. Avermedia A835. ArgusTV Server. EPG Collector.
Clients: Win7 64bit. MediaPortal. ArgusTV Client. StreamedMP.

NeWtoz

Post by NeWtoz » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:41 am

Just finally made the switch today to Argus, and everything works well with StreamedMP on MP 1.2.3 with me. These files worked perfectly.

dezdez

Post by dezdez » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 am

I seem to have gotten in working in Mediaportal 1.3.0 Beta by copying the ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml file from the DefaultWide skin folder into the StreamedMP skin folder.

Mone

Post by Mone » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:04 pm

andrewNZ wrote:I have read that for the Avalon screen you need to update the contents of some XML files too. I'll have a look and see if I can find any reference in them that needs changing.

I didn't have this problem. But I think I'm still on the previous version of StreamedMP.

Edit 1
OK. The file "ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml" has a reference to a 4tr file at the bottom. Change that reference to "common.facade.recordingsArgus.xml" (should be the same as the file in the same folder), hopefully that will solve this. I'll assume this needs doing regardless and update the download soon.

Edit 2
It appears to work.

I've uploaded a new version of the MP1.2.3 files. Also added the "ARGUS_RecordedTv2.xml" file as a separate download.
If someone can confirm this file works with MP1.3.0A, I'll update that download to include the file too.
For me it didn't work with "common.facade.recordingsArgus.xml" but I rather had to put "common.facade.recordings.xml" there.