MediaPortal 1.3 BETA skin issues + Titan support

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using MediaPortal (http://www.team-mediaportal.com/)
dot-i
Site Admin

Re: MediaPortal 1.3 BETA skin issues + Titan support

Post by dot-i » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Dragy wrote:Thanks. I think that was because I didn't make in in the full HD resolution, but in a windowed screen.

I will fix this soon :)
Very cool!

By the way Dragy, do you have sufficient git skills to submit changes and fixes like these via Github? That way I can very easily integrate them into the official source and include them with the every subsequent release.
I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf. -- Robert Bloch

Luca Brasi

Post by Luca Brasi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi dragy,

thanks again man for taking care of all that!
Looking really really good... Making the screens a minute ago put a smile on my face again, titan is really great.

I think there is some inconsistency in the lists and maybe pd was talking about that when he asked for the logos...
In coming recordings there will be the argus logo for "Record" and the channel logo. In the search result list you will
only have the argus logo.
screen_mmigstation_2012-12-28_ 005.png
screen_mmigstation_2012-12-28_ 005.png (190.34 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
vs.
screen_mmigstation_2012-12-28_ 004.png
screen_mmigstation_2012-12-28_ 004.png (353.13 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
I stumbled over something else but I don't know if you can do anything about that.
On homescreen when you select TV and want to jump to tv pages via the submenu the three items on top of the list will work, the last two won't.
screen_mmigstation_2012-12-28_ 006.png
screen_mmigstation_2012-12-28_ 006.png (377.38 KiB) Viewed 4367 times
If I remember correctly Argus uses the same window ids for the standard tv windows as stock mp tv plugin does, so they will work. Maybe it doesn't for Coming Recordings and Search EPG... I will have a look at the xml, maybe I can figure something out.
HTPC: Win8.1Pro, Argus TV latest, MediaPortal 1.7, 1xFireDTV DVB-C, 2x Mystique Cabix DVB-C, 2xDigital Devices Cine Dvb-C

Luca Brasi

Post by Luca Brasi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:44 pm

i checked the BasicHome.submenus.xml and it looks like I was right about the window ids. TV Timer's and TV Search's hyperlinks need to be adjusted to 49848 and 49850.

Code: Select all

<control>
  		<description>TV Timer</description>
      <type>button</type>
      <id>1003</id>
      <width>500</width>
      <height>40</height>
      <textureFocus>-</textureFocus>
      <textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
      <hyperlink>49848</hyperlink>
      <label>646</label>
      <font>fontB12</font>
      <textcolor>FFFFFFFF</textcolor>
			<textalign>left</textalign>   
      <textcolorNoFocus>FF000000</textcolorNoFocus>
      <textYOff>0</textYOff>
			<onright>4</onright>
			<onleft>4</onleft>
			<onup>1002</onup>
			<ondown>1004</ondown>
			<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">control.HasFocus(1000) | control.HasFocus(1001) | control.HasFocus(1002) | control.HasFocus(1003) | control.HasFocus(1004)</visible>   
    </control>

<control>
  		<description>TV Search</description>
      <type>button</type>
      <id>1004</id>
      <width>500</width>
      <height>40</height>
      <textureFocus>-</textureFocus>
      <textureNoFocus>-</textureNoFocus>
      <hyperlink>49850</hyperlink>
      <label>724</label>
      <font>fontB12</font>
      <textcolor>FFFFFFFF</textcolor>
			<textalign>left</textalign>   
      <textcolorNoFocus>FF000000</textcolorNoFocus>
      <textYOff>0</textYOff>
			<onright>4</onright>
			<onleft>4</onleft>
			<onup>1003</onup>
			<ondown>1000</ondown>
			<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">control.HasFocus(1000) | control.HasFocus(1001) | control.HasFocus(1002) | control.HasFocus(1003) | control.HasFocus(1004)</visible>   
    </control>
HTPC: Win8.1Pro, Argus TV latest, MediaPortal 1.7, 1xFireDTV DVB-C, 2x Mystique Cabix DVB-C, 2xDigital Devices Cine Dvb-C

Dragy

Post by Dragy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:41 pm

dot-i wrote:
Dragy wrote:Thanks. I think that was because I didn't make in in the full HD resolution, but in a windowed screen.

I will fix this soon :)
Very cool!

By the way Dragy, do you have sufficient git skills to submit changes and fixes like these via Github? That way I can very easily integrate them into the official source and include them with the every subsequent release.
Well, after I did these changes, I was looking in how to upload it to Git. I installed git on my PC, but I don't know yet how it works. I do know how SVN works, but GIT not yet. Don't you have to give me permissions to upload stuff? My username at git is 'ksya'.

And about the logo's in the search screen. I think that the plugin just doesn't provide these logos for the search window.
Always using the latest BETA/RC version (when available) in combination with MediaPortal and his TV Server.

Luca Brasi

Post by Luca Brasi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:55 pm

hi dragy,

avalon shows the icons so it should be possible. Don't want to nag you about this though, it is not that important. Seeing which channel just comes in handy when you have to decide whether to record in hd or sd...

Luca

Dragy

Post by Dragy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Luca Brasi wrote:hi dragy,

avalon shows the icons so it should be possible. Don't want to nag you about this though, it is not that important. Seeing which channel just comes in handy when you have to decide whether to record in hd or sd...

Luca
Cool. I will find out how it works then :)
Always using the latest BETA/RC version (when available) in combination with MediaPortal and his TV Server.

Luca Brasi

Post by Luca Brasi » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Great! Thank you!

Dragy

Post by Dragy » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:17 pm

I don't know how, but somehow some errors slipped in in the latest zip I uploaded.

Also, I figured out how GIT works, so everyone will be able to get it from over there soon.

@dot-i: I see that git also makes difference in tabs and spaces. I only use tabs (1 tab as 2 spaces). Will you please also use tabs? It saves some space in filesize :)

edit:
I committed the changes, I think.. I don't see them back on github. How the fuck does this work? :P

Anyway, I also updated the zip file: download/file.php?id=2420

Changes:
Fix position of spinbuttons at ClientSettings and ServerSettings
Fix browsing through the options in ServerSettings and tv settings
Fix list icons in TV/RadioGuideSearch + added genre

edit:
Oh, I just had to push my commit. What's next?

PD

Post by PD » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:10 am

Hi Dragy

Thanks for the update to V4,currently doing some testing for Catavolt with DefaultWide and PVHD 1080, anything learnt will try and pass over, the one thing that dies immediately stand out is the channel logo does show up in search.
23-09-47.png
23-09-47.png (643.8 KiB) Viewed 4345 times
Ray
Paranoid Delusion
Team-MediaPortal

Dragy

Post by Dragy » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 am

PD wrote:Hi Dragy

Thanks for the update to V4,currently doing some testing for Catavolt with DefaultWide and PVHD 1080, anything learnt will try and pass over, the one thing that dies immediately stand out is the channel logo does show up in search.
23-09-47.png
Yeah, they also show up in v4 ;)