Adding another TV-card does not work

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using MediaPortal (http://www.team-mediaportal.com/)
andcar

Adding another TV-card does not work

Post by andcar » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:03 am

I use MP TV-service (since Argus recorder does not support one of my cards), ARGUS scheduler and MP as client.

Everything works fine with my three first tv-cards. But now I am trying to add another card and the connection between MP and ARGUS seems to fail for that card.

I add the tv-card in MP tv service configuration and it is working as it should there. Do I have to do anything else?

When I check the UNC path in hte ARGUS TV plugin in the MP TV server configuration there is no path on the new card. How do I add that.
Attachments
Namnlös.png
UNC path picture
Namnlös.png (6.69 KiB) Viewed 27403 times

andcar

Re: Adding another TV-card does not work

Post by andcar » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:28 pm

No suggestions at all?

Is this the right forum so ask the question. No answer in almost two weeks. Tried MediaPortal forum but they asked me to use this forum

rudig

Post by rudig » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi,

I had the same issue four weeks ago, to be honest I don't know how I fixed it. I messed around with the paths also in tv server config of mepo and somehow the path was added. So try all different ways to add it. That's the only help I can give.

I also have some questions which remain not answered on the forum, quite a pity.
Hopefully we can revive this forum and the technical help.

Caesium

Post by Caesium » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:08 am

dot-i doesn't seem to be around much these days, don't know why :(

and he's really the only one who can help with the more technical questions that involve knowledge of the code.

andcar

Post by andcar » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:55 am

Where is these pathes defined? Since I do not use the Argus recorder, but the scheduler only, where are the pathes set?
It is a bit confusing when I only use the scheduler.

andcar

Post by andcar » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:17 pm

After searching the web a few more hours I found out that it is the paths in the "recording" and "timeshift" sections of MP TV server that was faulty set, hard to find since it was Argus TV that complained. It was not the plugin, but the plugin used those paths. So problem solved... at last.
Very confusing to try to combine Argus scheduler with MP TV server... But I do not have a choise since Argus recorder does not support TBS5881.