Can't get plugin to work

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using Kodi or XBMC (http://kodi.tv/)
nigelgos

Can't get plugin to work

Post by nigelgos » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:47 pm

I've had the plugin working before on the first Pi but with my Pi2 I'm having no luck.

* I can playback the recordings (through Video>Files) if I add a source through the file manager. But the plugin just sits on "Waiting..." if I attempt to play through the Argus plugin.
* Playing live TV doesn't work, though I can see it has initiated the stream on the server and the timeshift file is being generated.
* I notice in the logs that the plugin is attempting to use the machine named SMB path to play the file whereas when I play a recording through Video>Files it uses the IP address - I'm guessing this is key to the problem but I don't recall ever using the machine name to setup any paths :-/

logifuse

Re: Can't get plugin to work

Post by logifuse » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:46 am

See my post here: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=5276#p34960

I'm just testing OE 5.0.7 (fixes Intel VAAPI deinterlacing on my 2807 Celeron) & incorrectly added the folder locations in capitals & had the same issue you're seeing. Had to go back & find my fix. :oops:

nigelgos

Re: Can't get plugin to work

Post by nigelgos » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 pm

I'll check this when I'm back home, I have a suspension I have already checked the case sensitivity though.