Argus-TV Guide Enhancer

Christoph21x

Re: Argus-TV Guide Enhancer

Post by Christoph21x » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:01 pm

cdavidson wrote:I can't seem to get Guide Enricher to work. I got it to work properly one time but not sure what I did and it's no longer working.
Hi cda, could you drop us your config file, please? Sounds like a regex error trying to match one of your series. Did you enter mappings (Seriesmap)?

GReetz - Chris
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)

cdavidson

Post by cdavidson » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:35 am

Thanks for the reply Chris.

I do not have any series mappings. Here's a copy of my config file and a screenshot from Argus for upcoming recordings.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (48.49 KiB) Viewed 40740 times
GuideEnricherService.zip
(4.15 KiB) Downloaded 1167 times

Malyngo

Post by Malyngo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Sorry for this late answer,

if you still suffer from this error, could you please try to comment out the InQuotesInDescription and the FirstSentenceInDescription match methods?

Code: Select all

<add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.EpisodeTitleMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.NoPunctuationMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.RemoveCommonWordsMatchMethod"/>
      <!--<add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.InQuotesInDescriptionMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.FirstSentenceInDescriptionMatchMethod"/>-->
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.DescriptionStartsWithEpisodeTitleMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.SeasonAndEpisodeInDescriptionMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.NumericSeasonEpisodeMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.AirDateMatchMethod"/>
      <add name="GuideEnricher.EpisodeMatchMethods.AbsoluteEpisodeNumberMatchMethod" />
On the top of my head, those are the two that are using Regex, and chances are you won't need them anyway. They are quite special for specific TV channels that use a weird description format.

Vortaz

Post by Vortaz » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:37 pm

I've totally hit the ZONK...

Update from Argus 2.3 RC3 to the newest Release today. Especially because I've just seen Enhancer exists and was about to install.

I'm filling my EPG with Clickfinder via Guide Importer.

Installed the Enhancer. Didn't change anything in the configs.

After I've seen the posts above I did the change and commented those two lines out. Nothing changed.

Code: Select all

2016-02-19 22:19:59 [5] INFO  GuideEnricher.Service - Starting
2016-02-19 22:19:59 [7] INFO  GuideEnricher.Service - Connection and event listener task started...
2016-02-19 22:20:09 [10] INFO  GuideEnricher.Service - SubscribeServiceEvents() succeeded
2016-02-19 22:20:17 [5] DEBUG GuideEnricher.tvdb.TvdbLibAccess - Language: de
2016-02-19 22:20:17 [5] ERROR GuideEnricher.Service - Error enriching
System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
Parametername: input
   bei System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.IsMatch(String input)
   bei GuideEnricher.Enricher.<AddUpcomingProgramsAsync>d__9.MoveNext()
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei GuideEnricher.Enricher.<EnrichUpcomingProgramsAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   bei GuideEnricher.Service.Enrich(Object state, ElapsedEventArgs eventArgs)
---> (Interne Ausnahme #0) System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
--- Ende der Stapelüberwachung vom vorhergehenden Ort, an dem die Ausnahme ausgelöst wurde ---
   bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   bei GuideEnricher.Enricher.<EnrichUpcomingProgramsAsync>d__8.MoveNext()<---

2016-02-19 22:22:24 [17] DEBUG GuideEnricher.tvdb.TvdbLibAccess - Language: de
2016-02-19 22:22:24 [17] ERROR GuideEnricher.Service - Error enriching
System.AggregateException: Mindestens ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. ---> System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
   bei GuideEnricher.Enricher.<EnrichUpcomingProgramsAsync>d__8.MoveNext()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   bei GuideEnricher.Service.Enrich(Object state, ElapsedEventArgs eventArgs)
---> (Interne Ausnahme #0) System.ArgumentNullException: Der Wert darf nicht NULL sein.
   bei GuideEnricher.Enricher.<EnrichUpcomingProgramsAsync>d__8.MoveNext()<---

Vortaz

Post by Vortaz » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:25 am

Reply to myself:

Latest Installation does NOT include Issue #22 which fixed that Problem in 2015. You need to download the last release as ZIP which includes #22. Files are dated 28th August 2015.

SQLDBA

Post by SQLDBA » Tue May 03, 2016 8:46 pm

Sometimes my EPG data just doesn't have enough information to properly look up the episode. I've thought about implementing a fuzzy match algorithm to help improve matching but another idea came to mind - what if I just manually rename something in the guide?

I can see two ways this plays out:
1) Rename something before the episode airs
2) Rename a recording after the fact

#2 is a more likely scenario for me. In those cases is it possible to trigger Guide Enricher to re-examine the recording and update its data with the episode information?

Thanks!