EPG out of sync

General talk about ARGUS TV
baboonanza

EPG out of sync

Post by baboonanza » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:31 pm

I recently had to re-install my HTPC. For some reason my clock got reset and unfortunately I made the mistake of installing Argus before resetting the clock.

Now the problem I have is that the EPG (grabbed from DVB-T in the UK) is now about 8 hours out of sync. I have tried clearing the EPG cache in the recorder settings and clearing the EPG data in the scheduler but when Argus re-grabs the EPG it's still out of sync.

Any idea how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

andrewNZ

Re: EPG out of sync

Post by andrewNZ » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Is your timezone set correctly in the clock settings? That's screwed me up before.
You can fix it, or you can fix it until it's broken. I usually choose the latter.

Server: WHS 2011. Hauppauge HVR 2200. Avermedia A835. ArgusTV Server. EPG Collector.
Clients: Win7 64bit. MediaPortal. ArgusTV Client. StreamedMP.

ricky.hobbs

Post by ricky.hobbs » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:28 am

baboonanza wrote:I recently had to re-install my HTPC. For some reason my clock got reset and unfortunately I made the mistake of installing Argus before resetting the clock.

Now the problem I have is that the EPG (grabbed from DVB-T in the UK) is now about 8 hours out of sync. I have tried clearing the EPG cache in the recorder settings and clearing the EPG data in the scheduler but when Argus re-grabs the EPG it's still out of sync.

Any idea how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.
Hey Baboonanza, did you ever resolve this? I'm having the exact same issue.

Cheers,
R

Christoph21x

Post by Christoph21x » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:48 am

ricky.hobbs wrote: Hey Baboonanza, did you ever resolve this? I'm having the exact same issue.
Hi Ricky, it was actually the time zone for him. Don´t mix it with daylight saving...
And: you have to re-run your XMLTV grabber after having adjusted the time zone. A complete new grab, not an incremental one.
Or - depending on which grabber you are using: you may find settings for the time zone there, too. But usually, they´re automated.
Greetz - Chris
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)