HDHomerun are not showing up in cards settings.

Installing and setting up ARGUS TV
sgibbers17

HDHomerun are not showing up in cards settings.

Post by sgibbers17 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:26 am

I just installed 2 HDhomeruns and set them up using the wiki but they are not showing up in the Argus TV recorder cards section. I have done some searching but all I am finding is what I did in the wiki. Does anybody have any ideas that I could try? The tuners seem to be working correctly using the HDHomerun software.

sjsalomonsen

Re: HDHomerun are not showing up in cards settings.

Post by sjsalomonsen » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:17 pm

Im trying to build a media center from Kodi (XMBC) with HD homerun and Argus tv as tv source. In the process my tuners suddenly dissapered together with the list of regional channel lists. The only solution after several re installs was to re install windows 8 and start over.

dvgeek

Re: HDHomerun are not showing up in cards settings.

Post by dvgeek » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:20 am

It depends on what you have selected during the HDHomeRun software setup. If they are ATSC tuners, then select ATSC/QAM or ATSC/Other.

After that if you can view channels in QuickView of VLC - then they should show up in Argus.

You do have to install Argus software after you install HDHomeRun software. If you upgrade the HDHomeRun software, then I would recommend you reboot the machine.

If you still cannot see the HDHomeRun in ARGUS recorder, then please check that the ARGUS Services are running under Windows services.