Filter based on channel group in the scheduler

Post your great ideas and suggestions here
Tranquility

Filter based on channel group in the scheduler

Post by Tranquility » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Currently I have to add all channels in my "Favorites" channel group to the filter in the scheduler. Whenever the "Favorites" channel group changes, I have to go in each schedule and change the channel filter again.

Would be nice if there was an dynamic filter - "include all channels in channel group ..."

Thanx in advance
Sebastian

Christoph21x

Re: Filter based on channel group in the scheduler

Post by Christoph21x » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi Sebastian,

may I expand your suggestion a bit?
As the ATV recording & suggestion plans are the most flexible I personally ever saw, why not take it another step forward for those who want to "play" with it?

If we could have a field, in which we could enter SQL commands, that are executed, directly?
Maybe together with a checkbox "enable" to make sure, ppl. don't enter SQL queries by incident...?

And together with it, to launch a really GREAT Wiki article with variables (field names), a short introduction, examples...

THAT would be great to me...

It's Christmas and we're allowed to dream (especially as this had neither an influence on stability - answer would be simply NULL - nor is it very difficult to implement...

Smiling Greetz - Christoph
"One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star." (F. Nietzsche)