Suggestions for the Recorded Programs screen

Post your great ideas and suggestions here
tomper2

Suggestions for the Recorded Programs screen

Post by tomper2 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Hello,

A few suggestions for the Recorded Programs screen.

1. Display the season number, if present, as well as episode number / total episodes

2. Allow recording details to be edited with the changes reflected in the database and the file's metadata. I've got a few recordings that, for one reason or another, didn't have all the details available in the EPG when they were recorded. Sometimes it's just season and episode details missing. Sometimes it's everything other than the title and description. It'd be nice to be able to manually update the details to be consistent with the rest of the recordings.

3. This suggestion could be in either the Recorded Programs screen or the Schedule History screen (or both) but some way of manually adding recordings to a schedule's history would be useful.

PaulAEvans

Re: Suggestions for the Recorded Programs screen

Post by PaulAEvans » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm

+1 good idea
Server: Gigabyte GA-Ex58-UD3R Intel i7 Corsair 6GB;Os on Sandisk 128GB SSD; TBS 6984 QuadDVB-S2, Nova-DT Dual DVB-T, Win7 SP1, Argus 2.3, SQLExp 2012
Clients: 3x XBMC RaspPi;1x ASUS A8N-VM CSM AMD 4200+ 2GB RAM, Win7 SP1 MP1.6/XBMC,Argus 2.3

klh

Re: Suggestions for the Recorded Programs screen

Post by klh » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

I second these suggestions.

Especially, allowing recordings to be edited and the metadata stored in the database as well in the file. Would also make it easier to maintain data integrity with files which has been processed in VideoRedo or other tools for commercial skipping.