Changed channel guide changes back by itself

Full administration access to your ARGUS TV system
marcelmah

Changed channel guide changes back by itself

Post by marcelmah » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi,

I changed the visible checkbox in the schedular > channel administration > channels for the channels I can't view because of my subscription. Doing this still lets Argus try to record from those channels when a record rule matches. To fix this I changed the guide channel to <blank> so Argus does not know what is on that channel and thus no rule can be matched.

The weird thing is that after I changed all, pressed save and looked back it's correct but if I check back a couple of minutes later the settings (just the guide channel) will be restored as they where! Weird!

I also recieve a lot of notifications in XBMC about GUID on xbmc channel. I hope to solve those to when I get the settings to stick or does anyone know why I get those?
Windows 8 x64, Kodi 15.2, Argus TV 2.3, TBS3102 5 cardreader with Delta digitale TV, OSCam and ACamd using 4 Digital Devices DVB-C tuners (Octopus v3 and two x DuoFlex v2)

marcelmah

Re: Changed channel guide changes back by itself

Post by marcelmah » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:54 pm

I now disabled the show in epg and grab epg checkboxes, also unticked then under channels and deleted the guide channels...

Will see if this fixes it.
Windows 8 x64, Kodi 15.2, Argus TV 2.3, TBS3102 5 cardreader with Delta digitale TV, OSCam and ACamd using 4 Digital Devices DVB-C tuners (Octopus v3 and two x DuoFlex v2)

marcelmah

Re: Changed channel guide changes back by itself

Post by marcelmah » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 pm

It works! No more recordings on channels I don't have or want (non HD channels) and no more notifications of GUID on XBMC channel.