No recorded TV - Argus 2.3 on MP 1.12 standalone client

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using MediaPortal (http://www.team-mediaportal.com/)
johns11

No recorded TV - Argus 2.3 on MP 1.12 standalone client

Post by johns11 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Since upgrading my MP standalone client to Windows 10...

I no longer have recorded TV on my MP 1.12 standalone client with Argus 2.3 TV plugin - just a blank page with no errors. Live TV is working well though.

I also upgraded my MP Server/Client to Windows 10. It uses Argus 2.3 and MP 1.12 as well and it has no problems with recorded TV (but it's all on one machine)

There are no logs that I can find in the Program Files (x86) or ProgramData directories, and nothing in event viewer, so I don't know what to try. I have tried reinstalling Argus with the same result, and turning off the firewall on the server.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

hexagon

Re: No recorded TV - Argus 2.3 on MP 1.12 standalone client

Post by hexagon » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:05 am

I think the problem is that MediaPortal is using its own TV Plugin instead of Argus' TV Plugin, however a reinstallation of Argus should solve the issue. Perhaps you could check the TV Plugin in MediaPortal Configuration to make sure it's configured to connect to the correct TV server.

johns11

Re: No recorded TV - Argus 2.3 on MP 1.12 standalone client

Post by johns11 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:34 am

Hi Hexagon. Thanks for your reply. I somehow missed it until now.

I have reinstalled the Argus Plugin but to no avail, and the fact that the Live TV and program guide all work fine makes me think that the Argus TV plugin is installed and working.

Unfortunately I've reached the point where removing Argus is my only way forward.

Cheers

GeraldCew

No recorded TV Argus 2 3 on MP 1 12 standalone client

Post by GeraldCew » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:01 am

Sem;colon

Could you make the password text box hidden masked with asterisks?

Thanks,

Kalia