Kodi 15 and argus-tv Equals no timeline view

Access your ARGUS TV system from your sofa using Kodi or XBMC (http://kodi.tv/)
pbathuk

Kodi 15 and argus-tv Equals no timeline view

Post by pbathuk » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:11 am

Hi,
I've been a user of argus-tv for a long time as its great and super stable. I have noticed an issue, which maybe a kodi issue... When I recently upgraded to kodi 15 I seem to have lost the timeline guide view, if I choose channels or guide : Now then I can see information, I had heard that there were api changes and was wondering if this could be causing this strange behaviour?
Fyi I have Argus on a dedicated machine and the NUC I am using for the front end has had 3 different skins loaded (confluence, amber and some random one I installed yo test). All show the same behaviour.
I was wondering I anyone else has had the same issue?

Thanks
Phil

ams123

Re: Kodi 15 and argus-tv Equals no timeline view

Post by ams123 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:18 am

I am not seeing this issue. Kodi 15 on Mac OSX with Argus TV on dedicated Windows 7 box.

pbathuk

Re: Kodi 15 and argus-tv Equals no timeline view

Post by pbathuk » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm

So after 2 days it resolved itself.. not sure what went on, the only thing I can think is that I changed the PC name on the server the day before it happened. and perhaps the Kodi -> Argus-TV API messed up - TV still worked, but had to completely clear out the old guide before it would start showing (I did reset the Kodi guide / addon a few times)..

Hey ho.. at least its sorted now :)

Henrysmump

Kodi 15 and argus tv Equals no timeline view

Post by Henrysmump » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:25 am

Thanks for reply ,

I have done this and as soon as i load indigo , it takes ages , then comes up with indigo error when i try to load any other reseptory ??