Download ARGUS TV releases here
- Site Admin
- Posts: 5848
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:40 pm
by dot-i » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:17 am
NOTE 1: If you intend to use the built-in ARGUS TV Recorder, and MediaPortal TV server is installed on the same machine, make sure you stop and disable the TVService windows service so your cards are actually free to be used by ARGUS. Or uninstall MediaPortal TV server.
NOTE 2: If you intend to use MediaPortal TV server as recorder you should use the final 1.2.3 or 1.3.0 alpha release!
Download removed - downloaded 1340 times
!! Please read the installation manual as it contains IMPORTANT information you need to read before you start installing !!
ARGUS TV Recorder DVB-C/S/T and ATSC card support:
- TBS: CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Digital Everywhere (FireDTV): CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Digital Devices: CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- TechnoTrend: CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- TeVii: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Twinhan: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- KNC: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Hauppage: DiSEqC, ATSC and DVB-S2 tuning
- HDHomeRun: ATSC tuning
- Certain generic cards: DiSEqC and ATSC tuning
I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf. -- Robert Bloch
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 8:30 pm
- Location: Sweden
by Zapp » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:47 pm
Is it possible to upgrade 4TR 188.8.131.52 with Argus TV 2.0?
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
by andrewNZ » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 pm
Yes. Upgrade should work as normal.
If you use an external epg grabber you will need to point it to the new location: C:\ProgramData\ARGUS TV\XMLTV.
Last edited by dot-i
on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Clearer information
You can fix it, or you can fix it until it's broken. I usually choose the latter.
Server: WHS 2011. Hauppauge HVR 2200. Avermedia A835. ArgusTV Server. EPG Collector.
Clients: Win7 64bit. MediaPortal. ArgusTV Client. StreamedMP.
- Posts: 535
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm
- Location: Germany/ Westerwald
by luetty » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 pm
cables.xml: "Germany: Kevag/ Kabel Deutschland - Bad Marienberg 1" missing!
origin post here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2813&p=23458#p23421
Last edited by luetty
on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 am
by tomper » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:37 pm
So what's changed between FTR 1.7 and ATV 2.0 aside from the name?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest