NOTE 1: If you intend to use the built-in ARGUS TV Recorder, and MediaPortal TV server is installed on the same machine, make sure you stop and disable the TVService windows service so your cards are actually free to be used by ARGUS. Or uninstall MediaPortal TV server.
NOTE 2: If you intend to use MediaPortal TV server as recorder you should use the final 1.2.3 or 1.3.0 alpha release!
Download removed - Downloaded 20387 times
!! Please read the installation manual as it contains IMPORTANT information you need to read before you start installing !!
The list of changes since 2.0:
- Updated all tuning XML files.
- Added new API call on WCF and REST: SetRecordingFullyWatchedCount.
- Tweaked thumbnail creation after a recording ends, should be more robust now.
- Built in backwards-compatibility into configuration module.
- Fixed connections dialog (connection profiles).
- Swapped card priority in TV Server plugin to match visual order in ARGUS TV Recorder.
- Fixed some problems with JSON parsing in the REST api (XBMC add-on should work fine again now).
- MediaPortal: fixed ordering in search screen for 1.2.3 plugin.
- TBS: CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Digital Everywhere (FireDTV): CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Digital Devices: CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- TechnoTrend: CAM, DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- TeVii: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Twinhan: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- KNC: DiSEqC and DVB-S2 tuning
- Hauppage: DiSEqC, ATSC and DVB-S2 tuning
- HDHomeRun: ATSC tuning
- Certain generic cards: DiSEqC and ATSC tuning