Building the latest WIP branch

Graeme

Building the latest WIP branch

Post by Graeme » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi,

I have just been playing around compiling the latest WIP branch in VS 2013 and have had some issues with NuGet and getting the packages restored from a clean copy...

The built in restore functionality of NuGet will download the required dependencies, but will not correctly link them into the projects - you need to run 'Update-Package -Reinstall' in the package manager console in order to completely reinstall the NuGet dependencies.

It might be worth creating a compilation Read-me to help people quickly get up to speed with getting a working build?

I have some other issues with the post build steps failing and a bunch of other warnings - but I appreciate that this is the bleeding edge :D , I will post anything that is an issue because it is building on my machine.

Graeme

Re: Building the latest WIP branch

Post by Graeme » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 pm

The post build cmd failing appears to be because I had a space in my path (or possibly a brace) as all compiles perfectly when I rename the base folder to not have a space.

dot-i
Site Admin

Re: Building the latest WIP branch

Post by dot-i » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Graeme wrote:The post build cmd failing appears to be because I had a space in my path (or possibly a brace) as all compiles perfectly when I rename the base folder to not have a space.
Ah indeed, sorry about that (should fix that).
I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf. -- Robert Bloch