Argus TV Mobile (formerly ForTheRecord Mobile)

Hameno

Re: ForTheRecord Mobile

Post by Hameno » Thu May 26, 2011 7:51 am

Ahh okay, gonna take a look at this later today.

EDIT: Okay, found the bug. Fix will be coming later today...

EDIT2: Fix is in the Android Market...

Jon Hancock

Post by Jon Hancock » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:48 am

Hi,
Downloaded the latest update from the market today. Evrything still works other than the epg. The 'not responding' box pops up briefly before returning to the main menu. Any ideas?

Jon.

Hameno

Post by Hameno » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:54 am

Yes, there are a few problems with the EPG, I'm gonna address them in the next few releases as I currently have some time to do bug hunting and fixes :)

jete246

Post by jete246 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 am

Would you consider adding an option to automatically 'jump to now' when changing channels in de EPG browser? Is pretty annoying having to do that manually everytime.

Also, if you don't mind me saying so, the button on the bottom of the screen that you can pull up for options is a little intrusive and out of place. Perhaps integrating it in the 'jump to now' box would be a better option?

Hameno

Post by Hameno » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 am

jete246 wrote:Would you consider adding an option to automatically 'jump to now' when changing channels in de EPG browser? Is pretty annoying having to do that manually everytime.
Okay, I think I can do this :)
jete246 wrote: Also, if you don't mind me saying so, the button on the bottom of the screen that you can pull up for options is a little intrusive and out of place. Perhaps integrating it in the 'jump to now' box would be a better option?
Why do you think it's instrusive? Is it to big?

jete246

Post by jete246 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Hameno wrote: Okay, I think I can do this :)
Great! :)
Hameno wrote: Why do you think it's instrusive? Is it to big?
Well, it just looks out of place there and takes up unnecessary space of the EPG list.

To me it seems like a better idea to remove the 'Jump to now' -menu press- button/window and instead automatically 'Jump to now' as per my first request.

Then that frees up the -menu press- button/window for the 'options', thus eliminating the need for a visible 'options' button.

jbf154

Post by jbf154 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 pm

I think it would be nice to find a channelby the LCN (logical channel number) in the EPG screen. I have lots of channels, and every time I open the EPG it starts at channel 1. It take a while to scroll all the way over to channel 702, etc. Maybe you could add an option to the "Menu" section to enter a channel number to go to?

tompa

Post by tompa » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:17 am

Hi!

if I search for a program, the applications crash after searching (when pressing found program). This is in version 0.5.8.

Everything else is working just fine!
/tompa

Hameno

Post by Hameno » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:40 am

tompa wrote:Hi!

if I search for a program, the applications crash after searching (when pressing found program). This is in version 0.5.8.

/tompa
I cannot find the according error report. Did you disable sending error reports it? If so, please enable and retry. If not, when exactly did this happen?
(And please install the new version before)

tompa

Post by tompa » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Hameno wrote:
tompa wrote:Hi!

/tompa
I cannot find the according error report. Did you disable sending error reports it? If so, please enable and retry. If not, when exactly did this happen?
(And please install the new version before)
Thanks for your answer!

No I did not disable the error reporting (in the app).
Did new tests with new version (0.5.9) and it behaves the same. Hopefully error report is sent now!?
It happens when the program is found and I press "arrow and name", then it starts to "load" and then stop working.

/tompa