From ARGUS TV Wiki
When trying to start live TV in MediaPortal you get the message "Unknown Error"
- Incorrectly configured Timeshift share (Common). In some cases an external hard disk may go off line causing you to loose your shares.
- A Tuner card is not operating as expected.
- Check the Timeshift path exists and has the proper share permissions.
- Check all tuner cards are operating as expected
Related WIKI Pages
- Shared Folders - How to create shares.
- ARGUS TV Recorder Console, Settings - Setting Share locations
- ARGUS TV Recorder Console, Cards#Advanced Settings - Setting Share locations, (alternative setting)
- Status - Test the operation of cards.